Thursday, 20 March 2014

Spring is on the Horizon

| Wearing: | Dress - Aritzia | Shoes: Jeffery Campbell | Shades: House of Harlow | Bracelets: ASOS and Forever 21 | 



This is actually a post that I prepared last summer... I miss my tan, my blonde hair, and the fact that I am wearing an over-sized Aritzia tee shirt as a dress. It's so comfortable and effortless to wear, I could literally move right in and never take it off. And let's be honest, I have quadzilla running legs - if I can wear this 'dress', so can anyone.

The chunky Jeffery Campbell shoes are probably the most comfortable platforms I own.  I can literally wear them for hours on end.

The weather is warming, the snow is melting, and soon our bare legs will be in view. 

xo, 

Court

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and love